FUNDISA in collaboration with National Research Foundation (NRF)
The PLUME project is a structured support programme designed to support nursing schools to develop research programmes. The project, in partnership with the National Research Foundation (NRF), aims to develop lead researchers who will not only create research intensive programmes in their schools, but also enhance their own skills, working towards NRF scientific rating.
Overall success of this project has been evidenced through the following achievements:
- Fortified research capacity of nursing faculty.
- Improved quality of post graduate supervision.
- Enabling platforms for research development and training of postgraduate students.
- Increased outputs in terms of research publication.
- Expansion of research collaborations and networks.
- More nurse researchers working to attain NRF rating.