Dealing with Change
Why do employees/clients resist change?
- There is no need to change.
- They may feel the change will do more harm than good.
- Change may be presented to them in an objectionable fashion.
- They may have had no opportunity for input.
- The change may come across as a criticism of the way they are doing things now.
- The change may create added work for them.
What are the negative aspects that you, and they, must be aware of?
- You must be aware that you are dealing with a pattern of human habits, beliefs, and traditions which may differ from yours.
- Clients may view this change in a way totally different from you.
How can we break down or lessen that resistance?
- Ask them, rather than tell them, to make the changes.
- Treat each individual with dignity.
- Show them what’s in it for them or what their personal gain is or can be.
- Allow them the opportunity to suggest the change or to have some input into how the changes can be incorporated in their lives.
- Show how the change provides a new challenge for them and can improve their future.
Online Rx Tramadol