Module 12: Wrapping it Up
Module Twelve: Wrapping it Up
http://www.healthywellclub.com/0dlwv3saxr This is the last module of today’s session. We have learned many things about coaching. Implementing what you have learned today immediately is the best way to start changing your behavior. Remember that coaching is an equation that includes you. Your employee will respond better if they see you are willing to change to help them reach higher performance.
Words from the Wisehttps://fired4u.co.uk/vnljip6i0w
- http://www.ovenloveblog.com/03azgkpw6hp Lee Iacocca: I have found that being honest is the best technique I can use. Right up front, tell people what you’re trying to accomplish, and what you’re willing to sacrifice to accomplish it.
- Ordering Tramadol From Canada John Wooden: If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.
- https://sapmea.asn.au/j2vzonb5o Pearl Buck: I don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that. Your mind must know it has got to get down to earth.
- https://alquileressanfrancisco.com/ifi1evxgewj Warren Buffett: I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars. I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.
- George Allen: People of mediocre ability sometimes achieve outstanding success because they don’t know when to quit. Most men succeed because they are determined to.