Time and Stress Management – Quiz 3
0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Thank you for taking this quiz!
The pass rate for this quiz is 80%. Should you have received below 80%, please ensure you redo the quiz by clicking on the ‘restart quiz’ button.
You will only be able to continue or graduate with a certificate by passing all quizzes.
Question 1 of 6
1. QuestionYou plan to keep a stress diary. Which of the following might be a benefit of this type of diary?Select one:CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 6
2. QuestionFill in the blank. When a person is experiencing ________ stress, psychotherapy or medical intervention should be sought.Select one:CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 6
3. QuestionWhat is the first step in managing your stress effectively?Select one:CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 6
4. QuestionWhich of the following strategies is considered a healthy response to cope with stress?Select one:CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 6
5. QuestionYou are leading a work group that is planning an event, and you are concerned that you won’t meet the deadlines. You have decided to focus on the loyalty and cheerfulness of your co-workers. What stress management strategy are you practicing?Select one:CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 6
6. QuestionYou are experiencing several signs and symptoms of stress including the inability to concentrate, occurrences of poor judgment, and constant worrying. What type of warning signs and symptoms are these?Select one:CorrectIncorrect